The idea of a mastermind group was put forth and expounded upon by Napoleon Hill in his two classic books, Think and Grow Rich, written in 1937, and “How to Sell Your Way Through Life, written in 1938.
A mastermind group can help you and your business succeed better and faster than you can on your own.
Here are a few of my ideas for an ideal mastermind group:
• A mastermind group consists of people working in HARMONY, trying to achieve by giving a bit more than taking.
• A mastermind group works best when there is mutual respect for between members.
• A mastermind group should consist of people who are approximately at the same intellectual level.
• A mastermind group should consist of people who are approximately at the same financial level.
• A mastermind group should consist of people who do not compete with each other.
• All members of the group should explain their motive for joining and their expected outcome for becoming involved.
• All members should make it priority to attend the meetings.
• All members should be “on the lookout” for member opportunities between meetings.
Here are some additional thoughts and strategies to make your mastermind group successful:
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in